Friday, July 11, 2014

Brimfield Antique Show, July 2014

Hello! Has it really been over a month since my last post? The summer is flying! I have been enjoying this summer more than any other I can remember. Having a relatively light work schedule and the freedom to spend my time exactly how and where I choose is a beautiful thing, folks. At the risk of sounding cheesy, this summer I am rediscovering/falling in love with myself again. It is so so good, this whole loving life thing.

But enough with the sap, you're here to see pictures from the flea market!











images above: pile of antique typewriters in disrepair   /   type tray with diagonal drawers   /   giant industrial hanging lights (the photos don't capture the color well, but they were actually a powder blue color)   /   model sailboats   /   industrial storage in greens and blues   /   smalls   /   orange and yellow locker   /   vintage fans   /   Light fixture made of old metal funnels

4 comments :