Images above (left to right):
- Pink blossoming tree in Central Park
- View from our hotel room
- Native American Museum / I wanted to check out the rugs & textiles
- Dinner with old friends
- Yellowjackets playing at Birdland / That's my talented daddy-o at the piano
- Mannequin forms at Parsons New School for Design / I met my friend Marie there to be fitted for the wedding dress she is making for me. She was nice enough to fit my muslin dress between trying to complete multiple homework projects.
- Pet Stylist sign on the upper west side / Riley and Fern have never been to the stylist. Clearly I have been remiss with my hired out pet pampering duties.
- Flowers in Central Park