Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Last Brimfield of the Season

Last Friday I woke up at 5 am to catch a flight back to Boston from LAX. I needed to be home in time to get a good night's rest. After all, Saturday morning was my last trip to Brimfield for the season! Below are a few items that caught my eye at the show. I wish I'd taken more photos, but generally I'm too distracted gushing over everything, stuffing kettle corn in my face, making sure Riley doesn't pee on any antiques, and carrying too many bags of purchases to spend a lot of time taking photos.

[images below: a huge, Tudor style dollhouse, one of the vendor's storage trailers, keys, mid century chair, industrial ticket booth, mannequin heads, a Craftsman style dollhouse, odds and ends sorted into divided drawers, a typical booth, buy!, Riley passed out in the back of the car on the way home from the show]


1 comment :

  1. Wow. Glad I found your blog. Your photos are amazing and I love your taste. The doll house in this post is just incredible. Wonder what they were asking for it. And that wire framed chair is awesome too. Looking forward to reading through the rest of your archives. Makes me want to post more on my own blog. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete