Monday, October 21, 2013

Todd Farm 10.20.13

Another perfect fall day at Todd Farm. I'll let the pictures do the talking.










I also liked this pretty little art deco cabinet from Anntiques. Ann had me promise to credit the piece!


The people at the flea interest me just as much than the antiques, but I have a hard time taking pictures of people without feeling like a creeper. I'm not yet skilled enough to get stealth photos that turn out well. I attempted a few today, and find myself wanting to get better at this type of photography. I'm drawn to the old guys in raggedy flannel with Santa beards. They seems like the real deal to me.






A few other randoms that caught my eye.






6 comments :

  1. Oh, did you buy that Girard Spring Water sign? I might have to buy it if you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't buy it, but I did like the colors and the wear on that sign. Does that company have some significance to you?

      Delete
    2. No. I'm just looking for a large vintage sign for a big wall in my kitchen and the colors are right. Oh well, I'll keep looking. I passed up a large vintage U pick strawberry sign at a local flea market last year and I've been kicking my self ever since!

      Delete
  2. I love the guys with the beards too, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great shots. Love all the color in them and love that little blue cabinet!

    ReplyDelete