Monday, December 17, 2012

Color Inspiration: Vera Neumann


Vera Neumann has been covered ad nauseum on the blog circuit, and while my personal taste leans toward simple and neutral, I still love her designs and could not resist making a collage and writing up a post.

The sheer number of prints, colors, patters, and items designed over the span of her career is remarkable, and her eye for color was impeccable. I love the way her designs are at the same time loose yet graphic, retro yet modern. Enjoy the eye candy!


More on Vera Neumann: 
Vera Neumann, Style Icon, Apartment Therapy  
Vera Neumann, Wikipedia     

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful post. Thank you for including our scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Vera and her terrific textiles! So bold, so bright and so fashion forward. AND.... I love your shop on Etsy, too. Great picks!

    Thanks for including 27thAve and my Ladybug Table cloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a grey and cloudy day here in Minneapolis, so your colorful post was much appreciated...and thank you for featuring the little Geisha girls from the Vera tray I have listed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Claire, for adding one of my Vera scarves to your beautiful collection!

    I love your selections and collage of Vera items... one can never get enough Vera! I too am always amazed when I hardly ever see a repeated pattern! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I would have seen this earlier! Mid Mod Mom's Vera scarf made my mouth drop! Love this moodboard color inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى بريدة

    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى القصيم

    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى حائل

    شركة نقل اثاث ببريدة
    ونقوم على فك المطبخ بحرص دون تلفً لان المطبخ يتطلب الى حرص حاد وعمال متدربين على اعلى مستوى وتقوم المؤسسة أيضاًً على فك مكيفات الاسبيلتً بفنىً متخصص للمكيفاتً وهناك ايضاًً خطوة ثانية مهمة للغايةً وهى عملية التغليف عقب انصرام المؤسسة من الفك وتقوم المؤسسة بتغليف ا]لأثاث لحفظةً من الخدوش ونحميةً كذلكً من الأتربة التى من المحتمل ان تأثر علية اثناء عملية النقل ونقوم على تغليفةً من مادة وهى مادة المفرقعات (ضغط الرياح) والفلين وقطع من القماش فى الأماكن الحساسة لحفظةً من الصدمات المفاجةً وتقوم المؤسسة على تغليف الزجاج لوحدة وذلك يفتقر الى عناية خاصة ونقوم بنقلة الى مركبات نقل العفش بحرص وبترتيب ويوجد بهزة المركبات قائدي سيارات على اعلى درجة من الجدارة والمستوى .

    ReplyDelete