Monday, February 4, 2013

Vintage Olivetti Typewriter Posters

Olivetti Valentine Tyepwriter by Pukpuk

While browsing an old "inspiration images" folder on my computer, I came across an Olivetti typewriter poster that had me wanting to see more like it. A quick web search led me to the SFMOMA site. In 2010 SFMOMA had an Olivetti design exhibit, which showcased a number of vintage Olivetti posters designed by Giovanni Pintori. I am always impressed by companies who commit to simple, great design that allows the inherent coolness of a product sell itself, rather than falling back on fluffy, unoriginal marketing hype (Try an Olivetti today and see what a smooth keystroke can do for you!).

Below I've included a few of my favorites from the show. Enjoy!

    1954
 
     1962
    1952
 
     1953
 
    1962
     1955

Vintage poster images sourced from SFMOMA

1 comment :

  1. This is a very good Vintage olivetti typewriter posters. my son loves a lot this art. Thanks

    ReplyDelete