Monday, May 6, 2013

Seattle Girls Trip


Last Thursday I flew to Seattle to celebrate my wonderful and hilarious friend Adrien's bachelorette weekend. We bummed around in Seattle on Friday, then took the ferry out to the Olympic National Park and spent a night at a natural hot springs there. The weather was unbelievable and the Olympic forest is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Picture bright blue lakes, giant cedar trees covered in moss, and a carpet of lush vegetation covering everything. I am kicking myself for not getting better photos of the forest.

Images above (left to right):
  • Beautiful Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, Washington
  • Me & the bride to be, Adrien
  • Adrien, Jill, & I on the street in Seattle
  • Sol Duc Hot Springs in the Olympic National Park
  • View from the ferry to Olympic National Park 
  • The beautiful bride :)
  • Selfies on the ferry
  • I hit up an antique mall (obviously) near the dock while we waited for the ferry

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment :