Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekly Etsy Wish List: The Garden

We've been pretty focused on the new garden this week, so I thought it appropriate to round up a few garden related items for today's Etsy Wish List. I'm especially loving the simple garden arbor covered with honeysuckle, and the bench handmade from wine barrel wood.




Garden Fence Photo $20 10 Slate Garden Markers $14.50 20 Heirloom Seed Packets $45
. . .



Organic Gardening Book $19.95 Wine Barrel Garden Bench $375 Organic Seed Tape $24
. . .


Copper Watering Can $27 Gardening Tools $18 Arbor Photograph $15



6 comments :

  1. Such wonderful gardening items- thx for including my seed tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items for the garden! The slate markers and heirloom seeds would be perfect for the historic garden I work at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome group - makes me want to get and dig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to be featured on your beautiful blog.

    Thanks very much!
    (French Finds)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have all of these! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog, found you through your Esty interview, your story is great.
    This round up idea is lovely!

    ReplyDelete